CNC Heavy Machining and Steel Fabrication Equipment
WEC offers a rare combination of machinery and equipment not available anywhere else.
We're fully equipped to handle any large scale, large capacity maintenance engineering or steel fabrication project. Our investment in
advanced CNC machining technology and other equipment includes:
- 4 Axis CNC Floor Borer (6m x 2.5m x 3m)
- 4 Axis CNC Machining Centre (2.1m x 0.8m x 1.2m)
- Double Column CNC Vertical Machining Centre
- 2 x 3 Axis CNC Machining Centres
- 9 x Centre Lathes (up to 2m diameter, 12m long)
- Overhead Crane (5 ton to 20 ton)
- 200-ton Custom-Built Press
- Thermal Arc Spray Unit
- MIG and TIG Welding Gear
We also own a custom-built flatbed truck and other vehicles to collect and deliver from our strategic location on the NSW-Victorian border.
Read some real-world examples of WEC Engineering solutions in our Case Studies section.